J. Alex Sielatycki, M.D.
- Medical Doctor
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship Training: Comprehensive Spine Fellowship, New York Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency Training: Orthopaedic Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- Medical School: Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Undergrad: Utah State University, Logan, Utah
Dr. J. Alex Sielatycki, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with a fellowship in spine.
Dr. Sielatycki specializes in:
- Spine Surgery
- Spinal Motion Preservation
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Replacement
He regularly performs the following procedures:
- Cervical disc replacement
- Cervical laminoplasty
- Lumbar discectomy
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Spinal motion perseveration
- Cervical and lumbar fusion procedures
Patient Care Philosophy
Dr. Sielatycki has the highest commitment to excellence in patient care. His focus is on surgical motion preservation in both the cervical and lumbar spine. Dr. Sielatycki considers spinal fusion procedures to be a last resort / salvage option in only those cases that may not benefit from a motion preserving procedure.
Dr. Sielatycki enjoys spending time outside with his family and also enjoys hiking, skiing, fishing, biking, boating, and good food.